July 02, 2010

I think I am simply attracted to charisma. No matter what the medium of delivery is.

And I think I can't do things that I am not comfortable with for too long, no matter how right they are.

It's a problem. They both are problems. I need to put a bit more logic around my life. A bit more thinking, a bit more analysis. But I love the free will of the heart. I guess the world is not built to endure this though. I need to be right to get through this life. And it doesn't help that my ways do not agree with the ways of the world.

I am happy today. Touch wood. I would rather do this wrong than that right. It makes me happier. Isn't it all about how you feel deep down inside at the end of the day? Then I should wrong. I think.

I hope one day life will be happy with the right. The history hasn't been too good with that theory, but I have hope. Hope that someday, the theory is what will shine. Hope that one day, I won't be thinking about why I am happy but should not be happy. Hope that there will come a day when I won't be justifying my happiness to myself.


I miss you sometimes. But this time, there will be no more. Isn't it way past high time?

2 comments:

dumb_ank said...

Good to see you r writing again...and guess everything its still the same.
anyways take care.

Pragnya said...

Umm.... there's no right or wrong in the absolute sense. Sometimes, it's better to avoid judging your actions... as long as you're happy.