May 23, 2010

Studying is so not my thing. I don't know why I have to keep proving it to myself again and again. All I'm hoping is for my amazing guessing skills to work their charm when I give the test tomorrow. And all will be fine. Touch wood!

I am hungry and about to have some silly instant tomato soup. Not something I would choose to have on a regular day. But I choose it today over going out and trying to figure something better out. Partly because I am lazy, partly because I know that I will have to try a bit too hard to find that better dinner, partly because I don't want to go down and roam the streets alone.

Tomorrow is the start to a full week. A week that is so full to the brim it might just fall off and take me down with it. I want to survive the week. I want to emerge a winner on Friday. Because at the end of the week awaits familiar territories, familiar smells, familiar streets, familiar people, familiar everythings. And a friend. A friend who has been there for me despite everything. A friend who I have always underestimated. A friend who needs me more than ever right now. A friend who I will be there for.

1 comment:

Sparkling said...

Wow! Its been long but it's still so good to read you :)

So? What was the test all about and how did it go?

And how is the friend doing now?

P.S: And how are you doing, Bubbly Vodka? Hope alls well :)
TC