May 20, 2010

Perhaps it's some thing about the city. The last time I was here, I was ditched. Tonight, I was ditched again. I thought it would be different this time. I thought I had been wrong the first time. I gave the first impression a chance that it would not last a life time. I wanted to be wrong this one time. But no.

It's not that difficult is it. A girl alone in a big city needs a hand to hold on to. Until she figures her way around on her own. You should know it. Aren't you in the same shoes? The picture is painted pretty and shiny and bright and exciting. But you don't always get what you see.

I haven't felt this way in a long time. I hope I won't be feeling it for too long a time.

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

I find myself lost and ditched in a big city myself but somehow I like being the anonymous one.

there is a weird cruelty to the city. It is a slow torture and I have learned to like it or perhaps I am too dependent on it now.

I hope you dont feel this way for long too :-)

Bubbly Vodka said...

Hey Raaji!

Anonymity is good for a while. After that you start feeling you are losing yourself.