December 04, 2008

I'm doing it all wrong. I know.

I'm burning the bridges. All of them. One by one. I'm burning all the ways that could have led me out of this dungeon you threw me into. Sorry. I threw myself into. The reasons don't count, do they. I know I am making a huge mistake. But I can't seem to get myself to stop. All the anger. The rage. All of it is spreading all around me like an uncontrollable fire. And I'm getting deeper and deeper into the dark. I see no way out.

I need to stop before I burn me down. I need to stop.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop, think, act. You would be fine :)

Unknown said...

Whatever you are doing.... stop before it's too late.

humbl devil said...

giving up already???

persevere!!
and have faith in yourself!!!

btw, are you a scorp?!?

burf said...

bubbles - until and unless you are voluntarily going to terminate it, time will create a slide that is high on friction but still glides people out

humble devil - to your 2nd question - yes

Sparkling said...

Angry kya?
Anger is good but also just a letter short of danger.
Burn all your demons down and rise from your ashes, maybe it will help. TC.

WritingsForLife said...

yes, you need to stop.

I can so relate. sigh.

Anonymous said...

Have anger... Blow it (and not yourself) up... Destroy things that are meaningless and worthless anymore... Burn clean and get exhausted... And then dont turn around to look at the ashes... just pick yourself up and move on...

I am asking you to do all this, coz I have not done it... and I know how is life on this side of the world :)