September 07, 2008

I'm picking up this tag from Humble Devil coz it looks like fun. Ys and Ns to random have-you-ever-dones.

Y. Smoked a cigarette. One puff. I don't think I ever want to have another.
N. Done some form of dope.
N. Crashed a friend's car.
N. Stolen a car.
Y. Been in love.
Y. Been dumped. Although it was not exactly dumped. More on the lines of let go.
N. Shoplifted.
N. Been fired.
Y. Been in a fist fight. Not really a fight. I punched this guy in the face with my fist. Does that count?
Y. Sneaked out of your parent's house.
Y. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
Y. Gone on a blind date.
Y. Lied to a friend.
Y. Skipped school. I used to do it quite often actually, once upon a time.
Y. Seen someone die. In front of my eyes. The slow painful death. Not pretty. Wrecking would be appropriate.
Y. Had a crush on one of your Internet friends.
N. Been to Canada. I would love to some time.
N. Been to Mexico. And I would love to again. A travel freak I am.
Y. Been on a plane. Not a fan.
Y. Eaten sushi.
Y. Been skiing, snow or water. Water.
Y. Met someone from the Internet.
Y. Been at a concert. Love them concerts and shows.
Y. Taken painkillers. Now this is a retarded question.
Y. Love someone or miss someone right now.
Y. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by. More like laid on the beach lounge chair.
N. Made a snow angel. Is this like an angel drawn out in snow?
N. Had a tea party. Come on, I am not part of British royalty.
N. Flown a kite. Sad. I have always wanted to.
Y. Built a sand castle. More like boring sand hills.
Y. Gone puddle jumping. In the rain.
N. Played dress up. Not that I can remember.
N. Jumped into a pile of leaves.
N. Gone sledding.
Y. Cheated while playing a game.
Y. Been lonely.
Y. Fallen asleep at work/school. Both places. I love my sleep.
N. Used a fake ID.
Y. Watched the sun set. My favorite sunsets are by the beach and the middle of the ocean.
Y. Watched someone sleep.
Y. Felt an earthquake. I thought I was having a dizzy spell, attributed it to stress and decided to take things slower in case I may be nearing a brain hemorrhage. An hour later, I learnt that I was in the middle of an earthquake.
Y. Slept beneath the stars.
Y. Been tickled. Another retarded one.
N. Been robbed.
Y. Been misunderstood. Come on. Isn't this what the world and its complications revolve around?
N. Pet a reindeer/goat/kangaroo. Dog, yes.
Y. Won a contest. A silly one. Unfortunately it was not a lottery.
N. Run a red light/stop sign.
N. Been suspended from school. I have been suspended from class though.
N. Been in a car crash. I was almost in one. Touch wood.
N. Had braces. I freaked out when the dentist told me I would have to extract two teeth to get them on.
Y. Felt like an outcast/third person. Third person.
N. Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night. I can't do too much of sweet in one go.
Y. Had deja vu.
Y. Danced in the moonlight. Coolness.
Y. Liked the way you looked.
Y. Witnessed a crime. More of a moral than a legal crime.
Y. Questioned your heart. Like every other day.
Y. Been obsessed with Post-It notes.
N. Squished mud through your bare feet. No no no.
Y. Been lost. On different levels.
Y. Been on the opposite side of the country.
Y. Swam in the ocean.
N. Felt like dying.
Y. Cried yourself to sleep.
Y. Played cops and robbers. Chor police. Even handkerchief robbers for that matter. Rumaal chor.
N. Recently colored with crayons. Been ages. I suddenly miss them. The pastel ones.
Y. Sang karaoke. Lol. Drunk half the times.
Y. Paid for a meal with only coins.
Y. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't. I keep doing this. Again and again and again. The some things I just won't learn.
Y. Made prank phone calls.
N. Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose. That's gross.
N. Caught a snowflake in your tongue.
Y. Danced in the rain.
N. A letter to Santa Claus.
N. Been kissed under the mistletoe.
N. Watched the sun rise with someone you care about. Not a morning person.
Y. Blown bubbles. Love them.
N. Made a bonfire on the beach. Did one on a rooftop.
N. Crashed a party.
Y. Gone roller skating.
Y. Had a wish come true.
N. Jumped off a bridge.
N. Ate dog/cat food. Do people do this? They must be desperate.
Y. Told a complete stranger you loved them.
Y. Kissed a mirror.
Y. Sang in the shower. Every damn day. Lol.
Y. Had a dream that you married someone.
N. Glued your hand to something.
Y. Kissed a photo.
N. Climbed a water tower.
Y. Screamed at the top of your lungs.
N. Done a one hand cartwheel. Wish I could.
Y. Talked on the phone for more than 5 hours.
N. Picked and ate an apple right off the tree.
N. Climbed a tree.
N. Had a tree house.
Y. Been too scared to watch a scary movie alone. Always. Even with people.
Y. Believe in ghosts.
N. Have more than 30 pairs of shoes. Pretty near it though.
N. Worn a really ugly outfit to school.
N. Gone streaking.
N. Gone doorbell ditching.
N. Been pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on.
Y. Told you're hot by a complete stranger.
N. Broken a bone.
Y. Been easily amused. Always.
N. Caught a fish then ate it.
N. Caught a butterfly.
Y. Laughed so hard that you cried. Happens every time I laugh hard. And the stomach hurts.
Y. Cried so hard that you laughed. Or was made to laugh.
Y. Cheated on a test.
Y. Forgotten someone's name. It does happen pretty often with the random people I know.
N. French braided someone's hair.
N. Gone skinny dipping in a pool/hot tub/river.
N. Been threatened to be kicked out of your house or been kicked out of your house.
Y. Loved someone so much you would gladly die for them. Fine, may be not die die, but close to doing anything.
Y. Cheated on someone.
Y. Talk to yourself when no one is around. All the time. Even when there are people around!
N. Hate someone you once loved.
Y. Love someone you once hated. Hated is a strong word. Disliked is more like it.
Y. Kissed the phone for the person on the other side.
Y. Kissed the person on the other side of the phone.

Goodness. This is bloodly long. And I am tired.

Over and out.

14 comments:

aqua gurl said...

Very nicely done, too many questions but a funn read!!!

jhayu said...

My God! How did you manage to finish that?? I almost gave up halfway through!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh too lone one and beautifully done. U got lot of patience vodkie :P

Che said...

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

it took so much patience to read i wonder how hard it was to finish writing it!

glad no one tagged me with this!

Bubbly Vodka said...

Aqua - Makes a good rainy day read. Lol.

Jhayu - I know! Looking at the list now, I can't even believe I did manage to finish it.

Buzz - Yeah. I have rediscovered my patience.

Che - I tag you.

Unknown said...

Wow.. nice tag. I think i'm gonna do this too.

burf said...

you can read this post anytime and imagine a lot

humbl devil said...

nysly done missy!!!
but as you reach the end, seemed like the patience was really gonna wear out before completion...

humbl devil said...

:)

Prerna said...

Phew. Maybe Im grateful I don't get tagged..hehe..
& yes, even I can say that I took home the 'live your dream' part from Rock On!! & the movie left me feeling warm & fuzzy & sing-songish inside! :)

Cheers. Keedas. Peace.

Vaudevillian said...

woah. my scrollbar broke.

beverage came out of nose?
seriously. who comes up with this stuff

and you felt? I survived one!

Toonfactory said...

hahaha...but was a long list...reading it is fun but filling it....needs patience..

Anonymous said...

Wow, how'd you ever finish that?

Phoenix said...

hey its a brilliant tag!