September 10, 2008

Seriously. What is wrong with people? Or am I the only one blessed with a decisive mind in this world of fools?

It is a decision. One fcuking decision. A teeny weeny decision that, as much as you want it to, will not change your life. It is as simple as you have 10 apples and 2 baskets and you have to distribute the apples into the baskets in any random way you please. In random way. Very simple. Why, why is it so difficult? It is so beyond me. Really. I cannot figure out the complexity. Or complexities. Those that have been keeping you from taking that damn decision.

And why do I always have to come and sort out the mess and show you the way out of the black hole, back into the universe? No, it's not only you. It's every freaking person who needs to make a decision around me. Fine, that's blowing it way out of proportion. But every third person for sure. Do I have some sort of something plastered on my forehead that says I know all the answers? Or do I look like I have attained the state of nirvana and letting me take your decisions for you is the only way you can inch closer to salvation?

Grrrrr. Yes I growl.

I need a change. I need to be at the other end. I need to know what it is like on the flip side. I need you or whoever to be taking my decisions for me. Maybe not. But I definitely do not need to be taking your decisions for you. Grow up.

12 comments:

Che said...

Looks like you are surrounded by Libras :P

burf said...

skipping some initial questions, i would like to answer this one

although i have not seen you, but considering only humans can blog and that they do not have plasters on their foreheads by birth, i guess you won't have any too

Toonfactory said...

Take a chill pill....and smile for a while...We all need a change :) but trust me after a while you'll come back, read this post of yours and smile...

Bubbly Vodka said...

Che - Damn you are good. Libra it is.

Burf - Bloody lame dude.

Toon - It was just an in-the-moment thing. I'm chill now. The decision has been taken now. But of course, by me :p

Che said...

Ha that was easy. I am one :P

void said...

libra? eh?
anyways chillax ...evryone's been thru what u r talking about!

Unknown said...

Who knows you might be on the other end of the fence someday and maybe it would make things a whole lot clear??

And yeh it's pointless to take decisions for someone else. Got to do what you got to do.

Unknown said...

Oh and burf is always a lame dude. It's one of those things called talent ;)

What say burfman?

burf said...

bubbly - oops

humbl devil said...

so why did you take the decision???

>:P

Sparkling said...

lol!

The flip side ain't good, don't even ask for it! :)

Vaudevillian said...

take a breather man..

is that the full moon then?