November 02, 2008

I want to blog. And I am not feeling particularly poetic or wordy or thoughtful or anything on those lines. So. It is tag time!

Trillian tagged me almost an era ago. I am slow, I know. But I made it. And here it is.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Shattered. Shocked. Scarred. I would cry my eyes out initially. And then do my be-strong-and-move-on act. Yes, the make-believe one.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
This is a tough one. I have so many of them. You know that. My pick right now - to have hair like Priyanka Chopra. I know, a very bimbotic pick. But what can I do. She does have gorgeous hair. All those curls and locks. Omg.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
No one I can think of really. But if you insist, my boss perhaps?

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Travel the world. Own a heavenly home. Indulge in retail therapy. And here is the smart bit. Invest. I wish I could be half this smart in reality.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I don't know. I have never done this, so I can't really say. Though I think I'd like the lover and the best friend to be separate. Variety.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone you love.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Forever. Not. Not unless you are like God himself. I am a very impatient person generally.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Drop hints all around, in an imaginary circle, and then wait and watch. Like a sly wolf waiting for his prey.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Child labour.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Broken dreams. Down down down.

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In that heavenly home of mine. Being a kick-ass mom.

12. What’s your fear?
Creepy crawlies. Seriously.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A funky cool chica.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich. No. I can't survive on love alone.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Wonder if I am late again.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
I'll toss a coin. Lol. No. The one I love more. The one that feels more real.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
For sure. It's all or nothing baby.

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgive, maybe. Depends on my love for the person. Forget, probably never. You can't erase out memory, right?

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship. It's not always rainbows and butterflies. But still.

20. List of 6 people to tag:
Preeti
J
Shoe Girl
Che
Deewana
Still

So long.

18 comments:

Sparkling said...

Lol! The blog sees a cool change :D

#2: Did you see 'Fashion'? You should see PC's hair in the last scene (Paris fashion week), I don't know why but I kinda think you sure can carry that style :)
#11: Amen to that dear!
#14: I knew you were a smart woman!
#19: But then you're all Bubbly again! :)

aqua gurl said...

Cool tag..!!!

PC rawks!!! Shes one of my fav actresses.

burf said...

would you please do a photo tag?

Bubbly Vodka said...

Still - Fashion was only fine. PC was good though. She almost always is. And I have always been a fan of her hair. And her hair in the Paris scene - I loved the parting!

Yes, I have to be smart and myself. All at the same time. It is tough you know ;)

Aqua - My current favourite too!

Burf - I thought I did one already.

Anonymous said...

oye u dont visit me this days ? i hv got a new blog now --http://lifebeyondobvious.blogspot.com/

Vaudevillian said...

woo I just got double tagged. this one's still pending from the past!

WritingsForLife said...

hmm cool ;-)

joie de vivre said...

first of all
bubly vodka..i really lik ur name..
very catchy
yah now abt tag..i seruisly havnt gone thru it..i dnt lik tags
tc

SB said...

there are so many butts i wanna kick!! lol.. but you gotta forgive!! how else will you be forgiven then!!
:D

humbl devil said...

nys tag...
sucker for love, but you still let your brain rule over the heart...
nys!!!
:)

Preeti said...

Lovely post... dearest

and you've tagged me...
:-))))

loved #17...absolutely...

:-P

Unknown said...

Ahhhaaa... another of those wonderful tags :D

And I must say your playlist is quite cool, especially when i'm back after a few beers and some JD's down. Really soothing.

Bubbly Vodka said...

Buzz - Hey. I will drop by very soon!

Deewana - I am wondering if you need a third tag to actually make you do it!


Raaji and Joie - Thanks.

GTQ - Well. Forgiveness depends. On the doer and the deed. I can't be all that nice, you know.

HD - Nice to see you around.

Preeti - Yes! Now go complete it, quick!

J - Thanks. I have been meaning to add songs to it. I will get to it soon!

Toonfactory said...

Hey Bubbly...how U doin??sorry was on an exile from Blogville so wasnt able to check the updates on ur blog...came back to find this new refreshing bubbly post..great goin..

Tazeen said...

//In a relationship. It's not always rainbows and butterflies. But still.///



thats one of the most honest answers i have read in the longest time.

Sparkling said...

You doing fine bubbly?

Unknown said...

Bubbly... just remembered. Where is the Bunty?

Bubbly Vodka said...

Hello Toon and Taz and Still and J!

Still - I've a bit too busy lately. And I think I have been facing the block too. As you can see. From the new post.

J - I think he has lost his way. Can someone let him know I'm waiting for him at Lost and Found?