October 22, 2008

I haven't liked a guy in a long long time. Liked in that way. You know, the passionate, firey, makes-you-go-weak-in-the-knees way. Liked beyond general liking. Liked so much so that thoughts of him can fill up all the gaps in my every day thought process. Liked enough to want to spend more and more and more time with him. Liked such that I can feel butterflies popping in my stomach when he is around.

I am starting to get worried about myself. No, the dreamy lift guy does not count. He was a one minute thing. And I never saw him again. Had I seen him and had we had a sex-in-the-city sorta ask-me-out-in-the-lift moment, there could have been a chance I would not be worrying right now. But it did not happen. And I am worrying. So what is the problem? Am I turning gay? Are my standards too high? Have I been looking too horrible lately? Is the wall too high to let anyone peek in? Fine, the wall doesn't count. You need to know your way over and through it. And it's not rocket science, trust me.

I miss the i-like-that-guy feeling. I mean I have eye candys and all that. But someone more real than that. Aaaaaa. I feel sorry for this blog. All it gets is my rambling and ranting. Poor blog.

10 comments:

Che said...

Haha I guess then I should be freaking out too!

Maybe you arent looking hard enough.

Sparkling said...

Hmmmmm...

Please let me know when you have an answer to all that, I'm sure you know where to leave the message :)

TC

PI said...

really, where are all the good guys? i commiserate.

Tazeen said...

Ah i am going through the weak in the knees stage and i totally get what you mean... its absolutely fabulous :)

Thresia said...

ooooooh....love! ok, maybe not love, but lust, definitely!
ejoy it while it lasts, sistah!

Solitaire said...

Trust me it will happen WHEN the right guy will come along. Till then, enjoy your celebrity crushes.

Preeti said...

Bubbly...

That person just passed you ...

see properly...

Preeti said...

Hey

that just happened to be the shortest comment that i've left in your blog...

:-P

but you are sounding like a bubble, bubbly...so thats a start..

Bubbly Vodka said...

Che - Maybe you should. Where is all the love!

Still - I will let you know when I figure out.

Pseudo - Hugs.

Taz - Hold on to it, don't let go! I know it is fabulous.

Sia - Yes, what exactly is it that I am supposed to enjoy?

Sol - Philosophy. So true. But the waiting gets tiresome at times and that is when such blogs come up.

Preeti - Congratulations on the lesser words. I need glasses it seems.

Abhi said...

Ditto situation here.

Though, dont worry abt the blog. Usually rants are all boring and crappy, but we all love to read a good light-hearted (or maybe not that light actually) rant :)