July 02, 2008

It is tag time. And cheers to Buzz for my first tag ever!

These are the rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you - http://sam-memoirs.blogspot.com/
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

The quircky me:

1. I can fall asleep practically anywhere, in any position (now do not take that literally, that means any not normal sleeping position, no wild imagination here). Moving vehicles - trains, buses, cars, etc are my favorite. They can just rock me to sleep if I'm in them for say, more than 20 minutes. On another note, I am a pretty sound sleeper. The world can fall apart, but I will remain in my dreams.
2. I am a cereal monster. I can finish a whole box of cereal, just on its own, in one sitting.
3. I have a tendency not to open my entire book in front of any one person. There is not a single soul who knows the complete me. The closest anyone has ever got to is 99%.
4. I don't get freaked out at all by exams. In fact, I almost have the I-don't-care attitude when it comes to exams. That is weird, considering most of the world works the other way round. And no, I happen to do pretty fine in them despite the lackadaisical attitude.
5. When I discover a song and really like it, I can listen to it non stop on repeat for a week or two, depending on how much I like it.
6. No matter how pro I may seem at it, I secretly fear public speaking.

I think the entire blog-world has been tagged with this tag already, so I can't really think of anyone more to tag. So if you haven't done this one yet, go tag yourself!

5 comments:

Sach1 said...

nice tag :)
i am takin on this soon..

Kenny said...

the tag was nice...went thru ur previous posts and came across some deep, thought provoking stuff...amazing writings!! will definitely be back for more....Cheers!!

Unknown said...

Ahh quite a quirky tag.

Even me too.. listens to a song like repeatedly until I get bored of it.

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmm, cereal.

Anonymous said...

hey so you took u took up the tag buddy. many thanks and its an interesting read.