June 18, 2008

Charles Dickens once wrote "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times."

Very contradictory, right? But tell me, do you relate to it? Coz I do. I absofuckinlutely do. Yeah, I've been watching Sex and the City. The series. In an attempt to figure out what all the hype for the movie is all about. Which I did watch last night. Pretty fine timepass I'd say.

Back to Charles. The good and the bad thing together. You know we have these things. Things which are wrong but feel so right. And then there are the things which are right but just feel so wrong. It's the clash of what we do versus what we should do. And have you ever realized that the more wrong the thing is, the more right it will feel. Which works the other way round too - the right-er a thing, the wrong-er you'll feel doing it. Twisted stuff in the oh so twisted world!

I'm doing it again. And I'm using the 'one life' policy to justify it. Again. I never fail to amaze myself. It just takes one rotten apple to spoil the rest of the basket. It just takes one failed attempt to crush the rest of your tries. It just takes one wrong person to ruin your trust on all the others. It just takes one bad experience to screw up the rest of your life.

7 comments:

Sach1 said...

Umm I face contradictory situation almost every alternate day but the best or yes! you may say the worst has been my time with they first guy in my life...Tonnes of regrets yet loads of happy memories :)

Nice words there!

Anonymous said...

You seem to writing my story. Ahh!! Can you read minds? :)

True. Agree to everything you just said.

"...It just takes one bad experience to screw up the rest of your life." And it takes one repeat of the same experience to destroy all your efforts to come out of miseries.

Visit my page and you would know what I mean :)

Anonymous said...

last para -- the truth of life........very well written :)

Bubbly Vodka said...

Thanks Sach and Ashu. Yup Sach, it's all about the decisions and choices we take and make in those situations.

Lol Shekhar. Either I can read minds, or no matter how differently painful we think our lives are, they all have the same old story at the end of the day.

Anonymous said...

One life. One happiness and one age of being true to yourself.

Thats amazingly well written

Anonymous said...

Yeah it seems like its the same sad story running everywhere these days.

humbl devil said...

believe in yourself...yeah i know we all get a real fucked up life...but then when you stop believing...your attitude changes...which sometimes does result in those bad experiences repeating themselves...

always look for a silver lining...
and fighters always end up winning in the end...
stop holding onto the past as a milestone...try to wryt a new future...yeah easier sed than done...but you'll never know your true potential until and unless you try...

that's my two cents worth...
even though i dont know the situation here...
:)