July 22, 2008

It's been a long time. A long long time. Yeah from the blogging as well. But no, that is not what I am talking about here. It has been a very long time. And every time I think about it, I always count how long it would have been if we were together. Fcuking optimism. Hope. Lost hope. But the fact is that we are not. And we will never be. Not this time. You promised me the next. I'm waiting.

I have tried to move on. I swear I have. I feel like I'm moving. But whenever I stop to look around me, everything is the same. I try to run way ahead, but my feet are glued to where you left me. Or where I left you and me. I don't know what I am going to do. I spend most of my days and nights trying to figure that out. I have been trying to figure out ever since. And I still have no answer, nothing close to an answer. So every damn day, I run, I move and I remain where I am, where I was. Day in and day out. I try.

I need to unlearn and learn again. I need to start to feel again.

I need to move on.

6 comments:

humbl devil said...

i think i told you before...
but still...

if you miss him so much...and if still, the feeling is mutual...
get back together again...

ask him...no place for ego here...
dunno if it's about ego or something else...so dont mind if i misunderstood...
but you got nothing to lose...
seems like both of you have lost quite a lot!!!

moving on phase...hehehe
in my case, i can never move on..actually dont want to...somethings in my heart just clicked and they will never unclick...from my dame...shez taken up residence forever...
:)

Mez said...

Same Pinch..i have been struggling wid this past a year now. Wlcm to di club!!

Anonymous said...

i know what u feel babeh....trust me, its a myriad feeling...and t depends on ur will power, really. get over it and start feeling good....

trust me it all depends on u babes

Anonymous said...

I took my fair amount of time... and ashu would second that... I don't say I have moved on totally... but yes I have made a very clear effort to walk that way... one step at a time...

each one of us can do it... all we need to realize and get a clear understanding of... priorities of our lives...

Sach1 said...

Right now, I totally understand how hard it is to move on so just wish you happy days...in fact only happy days...
tk care!

Solitaire said...

Oh no! This is so very sad. Don't you worry. What has to happen will happen. One way or the other. Hugs!